Speech by David Newton, managing director of Nova International.
The ‘Great’ brand was developed by David and Brendan Foster to bring a new branded dimension to a traditional events led market place, something that had been instilled in David during his years at P&G.
David will discuss:
• The benefits of a brand in an events led market
• Putting the customer first
• Developing and packaging rights
• Increasing rights values
• Economic Impact
• Competitive Advantage
• Database and Social Media activity
• New market penetration and international development
• The future, post Olympics legacy - opportunity or threat
If you are interested in attending this event, please follow this link: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/nubs/about/events/item/CW.
This event is part of Newcastle University’s annual Convocation Weekend.
|Venue||Newcastle University Business School, 5 Barrack road, NE1 4SE|