This is a fun one day course for those people who are new to sales or for those that have a partial sales role in their existing job and want to develop new sales skills. It is also very beneficial for those who are not in sales but have some sort of sales role either in a support role or contact with clients.
This one day workshop will teach you how to use your natural existing life skills and move them into a work situation, so that you are able to sell to existing and new customers. We won’t turn you into a hard-nosed sales person but a person who will understand what is required to sell.
You will go through the basics of the sales process and get an excellent grounding in the skills and techniques that will give you the confidence to help you build a successful career in sales
What will you take away?
1) The top 10 outcomes for the day will bLearn about the sales cycle and how it affects you
2) Build a kit of sales prospecting tools to help you generate new business
3) How to identify and find new profitable opportunities and to be able to actively, listen and respond to questions and concerns
4) Develop a process to properly qualify opportunities
5) Overcome your fear of cold calling
6)Develop professional sales questioning strategies and listening skills
7)How to deliver a presentation to an audience and close the sales
8) Cover the 6 main objections and how to handle them
9) The referral golden ticket to increase your sales
10) New confidence and understanding on how to be successful in sales
The day is split into distinct sections. The first half covers life skills and how they can be aligned to sales skills. The second half covers the sales cycle with relevant case studies that will help you understand the sales process and all its activities
Life Skills – examples of success
Sales Skills - examples of success
Questioning and listening skills – examples of sales skills
Assessment and review at the end of the session for each individual
|Venue||John Buddle Work Village, Buddle Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 8AW|