Small Business Sales Training
Support available for one and two person businesses in the North East
Bdaily are committed to helping all businesses in the North East to grow successfully want to give an opportunity to those one and two people businesses to get access to professional sales training and development.
Bdaily have part funded a series of sales training courses especially for the one and two people businesses. The normal cost of the days training is £150 per person but Bdaily have part funded the course so that it will now cost those companies that qualify only £60 per day – Strict qualification criteria applies!
This is a fun one day course for those people who are new to sales or for those that have a partial sales role in their existing job and want to develop new sales skills. It is also very beneficial for those who are not in sales but have some sort of sales role either in a support role or contact with clients.
Objectives This one day workshop will teach you how to use your natural existing life skills and move them into a work situation, so that you are able to sell to existing and new customers. We won’t turn you into a hard-nosed sales person but a person who will understand what is required to sell.
You will go through the basics of the sales process and get an excellent grounding in the skills and techniques that will give you the confidence to help you build a successful career in sales
What will you take away?
The top 10 outcomes for the day will
- Learn about the sales cycle and how it affects you
- Build a kit of sales prospecting tools to help you generate new business
- How to identify and find new profitable opportunities and to be able to actively, listen and respond to questions and concerns
- Develop a process to properly qualify opportunities
- Overcome your fear of cold calling
- Develop professional sales questioning strategies and listening skills
- How to deliver a presentation to an audience and close the sales
- Cover the 6 main objections and how to handle them
- The referral golden ticket to increase your sales
- New confidence and understanding on how to be successful in sales
Course Content The day is split into distinct sections. The first half covers life skills and how they can be aligned to sales skills. The second half covers the sales cycle with relevant case studies that will help you understand the sales process and all its activities
Student Exercises Life Skills – examples of success Sales Skills - examples of success Questioning and listening skills – examples of sales skills