This one day fast paced training course is designed to give you the right sales tools and the knowledge of when to use them. The course is designed for sales people who are already have a career in sales and want to improve their skills and results
The objective of this course will be to embed the sales skills required to carry out successful and effective sales activities. It is aimed at ensuring that you fully understand the needs of your clients. Each activity will provide outputs and examples which will provide the core skills required to increase sales in any fast growing organisation.
What will you take away?
The top 10 outcomes for the day will be
1) The attributes and skills required to become a successful salesperson
2) The ability to use the right tools at the right time at the point of attack
3) To understand certain strategies for finding and qualifying real opportunities
4) ‘How to get noticed’ so that you will prospect with more confidence.
5) To have a qualification, forecasting and target selling model that will result in increased business
6) To gain an insight into how to build a realistic qualified prospect list
7) How to get to decision makers and overcome objections
8) How to prospect using methods such as cold calling approaches, phone selling, direct Mail, email, partnerships, referral selling, upselling,
9) To be able to prepare and deliver a winning sales presentation
10) To identify the stages of the sales cycle and have knowledge of how to move from stage to stage until successful close
The course will cover the sales cycle with practical exercises, role plays and case studies.
Sales skills – questioning and listening skills
Call planning – opening a meeting
Objection handling – the electric chair
Features and benefits – so what
Presentation – It’s not all about you
Assessment and review at the end of the course for the individual
|Venue||John Buddle Work Village, Buddle Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 8AW|