The NLP Practitioner course is a 10 day course which will leave you with a range of skills to facilitate your personal and professional development and deepen your ability to communicate and influence with integrity.
Our building block approach provides the opportunity for delegates to achieve a substantial and formally accredited practitioner qualification, whilst travelling to a preferred level of competence, at their own pace and within their particular budgetary constraints.
A locally accredited Practitioner Programme designed to develop basic level competency of NLP skills, knowledge, principles, attitudes and philosophies, you will gain:
- Advanced techniques for creating deep rapport
- Precise readings of body language and awareness of how to utilise your findings
- Refined ability to achieve your personal and professional outcomes
- Increased self-knowledge and self-esteem
- An understanding of the strategies others run
- Increased personal and emotional resources you can access at will
- A toolkit to manage change within your organisation exquisitely with skill and confidence
- Certification by idg
This course begins 20th May 2014 and continues with sessions on 21st and 22nd May 2014, 3rd, 4th and 5th June 2014, 16th and 17th June 2014, 30th June 2014 and 1st July 2014.
|Cost||£1295 + VAT|