This new workshop is designed as a introduction to PR for those who have recently taken over PR tasks as part of their role. Full of top tips, it will help delegates both have an overview of what PR can do for their organisation, and also show how to write news releases that work.
- what is PR?
- how is it different to marketing and advertising?
- who are you trying to reach?
- how can you reach them – traditional and social media?
- what can PR do for you - both on and offline?
- how to write a news release?
- improving writing skills
The workshop is led by Laurel Hetherington, a very experienced CIPR Approved Trainer, and the full day programme offers an informative mix of theory and practical exercises. Delegates will leave with lots of tips and advice, action plans and details on How to…., and, perhaps most importantly, confidence in their own abilities to succeed.
|Venue||Northern Counties Club, 11 Hood Street, Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Cost||Early bird until 7 March CIPR Members £240 Non-members £420 (Both Inc. VAT)|