This role involves the development and delivery of the Amacus ‘Geared4Success’ product portfolio including leadership and management, business and personal development, workplace health and wellbeing to the highest standard. Working in a busy environment this role carries key responsibility for working closely with the Managing Director Operations Director, relevant team members, associates and key partners to provide fantastic, memorable training programmes that reflects the specific needs of the customer and delivering real impact.
Overview of the Job Role
The Business and Management Trainer requires an engaging facilitation style which has impact and creates rapport. Comprehensive knowledge, skills and techniques to develop new and exciting products whilst maintaining high quality standards in keeping with the Amacus brand and ensuring compliance with all company procedures.
This role requires creativity and an ability to achieve targets and deadlines in response to business needs using own initiative. Teamwork and flexibility is of the utmost importance to deliver a seamless professional service to all of our customers.
The Trainer contributes to the company’s business objectives by being a team player and by participating in their own continued personal development to enhance the learning experience of our customers and to maintain professional standards.
1. To develop and enhance our existing ‘Geared4Success’ product portfolio creatively and in line with current business, leadership, management and health & wellbeing practices incorporating the Amacus approach.
2. To deliver and facilitate programmes in line with planned schedule and Amacus portfolio. Delivery involves creating running orders, delivery plans, and workshop facilitator notes, learning materials and power-point presentations and any other related activities that impact on training and facilitation effectiveness.
3. Prepare workshop handouts and materials in readiness for workshop delivery to ensure all documentation is available for the smooth running of programmes and training sessions.
4. Working with our existing, new and potential customers to design and development of all training content for both accredited and individual ‘tailored’ training workshops / programmes to meet customer requirements following the quality assurance process.
5. To support our customers in achieving their business and learning goals through:
- Demonstrating practical application of workshops and programmes;
- Adapting/developing appropriate learning materials;
- Facilitating workshops for learners as appropriate;
- Contributing to review and evaluation of workshop/programmes, self-assessment and the implementation of effective quality improvement standards;
- To share best practice and resources in training, learning and development.
6. To assess and mark delegates work in line with quality assurance processes where formal qualifications are being delivered.
7. To attend and participate in trainer development, standardisation quality meetings and wider team meetings.
8. Contribute to the development of other team members supported by the Operations Director as appropriate.
9. Carry out assessment visits and complete reports for the North East Better Health at Work Award as part of workplace health NHS contract (subject to internal and external quality assured training).
10. Support the business development team with tender/proposal applications for potential new business to meet business plan sales targets.
11. Promote Amacus products and services at all times assisting in the recruitment of customers and have input into promotional and marketing activity.
12. To undertake any other duties, as required, appropriate to the grade of the post.
Roll Specific and Desirable Experience
- Training and facilitation delivery experience with a minimum 3 years proven track record.
- Knowledge of accredited qualifications.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity in development of portfolio and to maintain knowledge and understanding of delivery and development techniques.
- Display energy and enthusiasm in delivery techniques.
- Excellent communication and customer liaison skills.
- Pro-active ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Inspire trust, respect and shared values.
- Be able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in order to meet delivery requirements, challenges and demands of the role.
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with Amacus values.
- Car owner with clean driving licence.
- Understanding of private and public sector.
- Understanding of Health & Wellbeing agenda.
Training and Qualifications
- Possess appropriate leadership and management or training qualification.
- Be committed to continuous professional development in line with Amacus portfolio, training and facilitation techniques.
- A good understanding of business practices.
- Maintain necessary professional standards eg CIPD membership and keep up to date with topical issues.
- Coaching Skills.
- Knowledge of NLP and Psychometric testing tools by Thomas International.
Responsible to: Operations Director.
The design, preparation and delivery of training materials to meet the ‘Geared4Success’ portfolio to meet customer need and business objectives.
Main base - Amacus Office at Hartlepool, 8a Upper Church Street, Hartlepool, TS24 7ET, with attendance at our Gateshead and Sunderland offices as required. On-site training delivery throughout the North of England.
Hours of Work
Full time post with the flexibility to work outside normal hours to meet business need.
£28,500 per annum, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays and company pension.
For applications- Monday 12th December.
For Interviews- Tuesday 20th December.
To apply please send an up to date copy of your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the below form and make sure you include references.
We’d also love a covering message, which gives us a feel for what you are like and why you think you’d be right for the job and for us (and us for you!).
We’ll let you know when we receive your CV.
We’ll make a shortlist of the people who best match the personal specification for the job in question and will invite them in for interview.
You may be asked to take a test as part of the process.
Offers of appointment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references, medical clearance, verification of qualifications, satisfactory CRB checks and verification of eligibility for working in the UK.
|Salary||£28500 – £28500|
|Closing||12 Dec 2011|