To provide first class administrative and marketing support with an emphasis on the NHS South of Tyne & Wear Workplace Health contract.
Working in a busy office environment, this role carries key responsibility for organising and arranging appointments and events, gathering data and displaying information across a wide range of media including spreadsheets, reports, newsletters, websites and social media. The role involves providing a high degree of service to new and existing customers therefore confidentiality, problem-solving, accuracy, reliability and ability to work on own initiative are key skills essential to this role.
Overview of the Job Role
The Business and Marketing Administrator role demands a high level of administrative skill requiring frequent contact with the senior management team, work colleagues, customers and other project partners such as the NHS, Gateshead College and associates of Amacus Ltd. This requires a very professional approach whilst using the telephone, preparing marketing literature, meeting and greeting visitors to the office and events and maintaining existing systems and processes.
The role also demands the ability to gather and process large amounts of information which requires accuracy, a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel, Access and Outlook and the ability to transform data into meaningful information.
- Provide initial contact with customers to arrange appointments for team members using a telesales approach and direct calling as directed.
- Gather information and summarise activity on local/regional/national health initiatives as directed.
- Maintain databases to enable reports to be generated to support the workplace health and Wellbeing contract including North East Better Health at Work Project (South of Tyne and Wear).
- Develop surveys and produce reports as required.
- Maintain and input base line data as directed.
- Liaise with employers across Sunderland, Gateshead and South Tyneside to generate appointments, market events and to support recruitment to events.
- Support the preparation of training resources, materials, organising hospitality for inductions, training and event delivery as directed.
- Update and maintain the company website and newsletters, and support the development of case studies.
- Update and maintain social media accounts, i.e. LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Support the planning of assessments for the North East Better Health at Work Award including diary management, setting up appointments, receipt of portfolios.
- Attendance at training/support sessions, meetings and client visits to support Amacus team as appropriate.
- Support the preparation of evaluation of training summarised for inclusion in quarterly/annual reports.
- Develop and issue health needs assessments using survey tool as directed.
- Support the development, distribution and analysis of the annual customer satisfaction survey.
- Confirm appointments and meetings in the online diary on a daily basis including liaising with clients.
- Answer and relay telephone calls, emails and other correspondence as required.
- Order and maintain stocks of stationery and equipment.
- Client support and relationship-building.
- Carry out other tasks as required by the business.
Role specific and Desirable Experience
- delivers clear, concise messages across a variety of mediums.
- demonstrates confidence when communicating.
- builds rapport with customers, stakeholders and team members to create sound relationships.
- is approachable and a team player.
- an appreciation of, and interest in workplace health and wellbeing.
- contributes to team discussions effectively sharing ideas
- uses own initiative.
- proficient administrative skills.
- good time management and organisational skills.
- confidence using the telephone and handling customer queries.
Training and Qualifications
- IT skills (in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access); IT based survey tools; intermediate word processing skills; experienced in creating and using databases.
- NVQ L3 in Administration or at least 2 years’
experience in an administrative role.
- Clean driving licence and own transport as the role will require some local travel.
- Events co-ordination
- Basic website management
Responsible to: Operations Director.
Providing business and marketing administrative support to the company with an emphasis on health and wellbeing.
Amacus Office within Skills Academy for Sustainable Manufacturing and Innovation (SASMI), Washington Road, Sunderland SR5 3NS.
Hours of Work
Full time post with the flexibility to work outside normal hours to meet business need.
£17,000 per annum, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays and company pension
For applications- Monday 12th December
For Interviews- Monday 19th December
To apply please send an up to date copy of your CV by email to email@example.com or complete the below form and make sure you include references.
We’d also love a covering message, which gives us a feel for what you are like and why you think you’d be right for the job and for us (and us for you!).
We’ll let you know when we receive your CV.
We’ll make a shortlist of the people who best match the personal specification for the job in question and will invite them in for interview.
You may be asked to take a test as part of the process.
Offers of appointment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references, medical clearance, verification of qualifications, satisfactory CRB checks and verification of eligibility for working in the UK.
|Salary||£17000 – £17000|
|Closing||12 Dec 2011|