Request for Expressions of Interest
We are seeking to register, as needed, the services of self-employed, Business Advisers who:
- Have a high level of understanding and experience of the stages of business development, functions and processes,
- Understand and are experienced in the business diagnostic process,
- Appreciate the issues currently facing the North East local business community,
- Are geographically dispersed across the North East region,
- Are well networked with NBSL’s potential client base – ERDF eligible SMEs who wish to develop their business.
- Have a high level of understanding and experience of ERDF eligibility criteria and evidence
- SFEDI accreditation preferable but not essential depending on experience
The role is to:
- Accept referrals of eligible organisations from NBSL(or***below)
- Support SMEs through expert diagnosis of business need,
- Identify and source appropriate support to meet their needs,
- Assist them in claiming grant support through NBSL and
- Comply with NBSL’s criteria & evidence collection requirements.
The level of services required will be variable. Referrals to you will depend on geographical spread and level of demand.
***Alternatively, you can create your own level of services through sourcing potential applicants, referring to NBSL for eligibility checks, then undertaking role as above
Please note remuneration will be outcome based and will be discussed on successful appointment
To apply please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter outlining your business/home location, radius which you would be prepared to travel, the skills and experience you can bring to the post along with details of your hourly rate (please note we will have a set structure for unit payment and will not pay mileage) to:
John King, North East Business Support Manager, NBSL, Wansbeck Business Centre, Wansbeck Business Park, Ashington, Northumberland NE63 8QZ. Tel: 01670 813322 or
|Closing||5 Apr 2012|