- Account management of identified regional account base, ensuring business growth and longevity for the company
- Exceed budget / plan of identified account base
- Growth of input on an annualised basis
- Support current and ongoing, whilst developing new sales growth initiatives within your area of responsibility.
- Promote the full range of available products and services e.g. Pump repair, New Valve Sales, Valve & Actuator Servicing, Turbine Servicing, New Turbine Sales, Gearbox Repair Compressor Repair, Coating Work, Mech seals, Reverse Engineering & Submersible motors, Wind Farm O&M contracts & End of Warranty
- Work as part of a Regional / Hub Sales team that ensures the deliverance of desired levels of growth to the business in terms of market share, sales turnover and profit.
- Growing market share (both by attacking competition as well as developing new and existing accounts).
- Account planning and reporting in line with business requirements
- Implementation of new ways of covering accounts and routes to market.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the UK service market and industries (Power Sectors, Petrochemical, Water and General Industrial
- Good knowledge of the Renewable (Wind & or Hydro) sectors would be advantageous
- Good technical knowledge covering all Weir products & service ranges
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive, flexible attitude with strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of self-motivation
- Strong existing knowledge and relationships with key customers in the Irish market
- Comprehensive direct sales experience within the identified markets
- Able to work and communicate within a team environment
|Employer||Westray Recruitment Consultants|
|Location||South East England|
|Salary||£50000 – £50000|
|Closing||31 Aug 2012|