They are looking for an experienced engineer to support engineering projects on site as required, including the regular maintenance of the factory, buildings, roads, drains and site services. Responsibilities will include supporting with structural design and scheduling standard compliance tests, obtaining and monitoring estimates, planning installation, commissioning and alterations to buildings and structures, liaising with designers and external service contractors and updating drawing records, whilst at all times promoting quality and safety standards.
You will have experience of:
- HNC/HND/Degree or equivalent in structural or mechanical engineering
- Time served with relevant experience
- High level of AUTO CAD experience
- Supervisory qualifications and practical experience essential
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Intermediate standard of IT skills (Microsoft Office)
The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding organisational ability, as they must be capable of delivering project requirements on time and within budget. You will also be expected to provide sound advice when necessary based on impact analysis and monitor scheduled maintenance, including gas service lifts and fire system administration.
|Employer||Westray Recruitment Consultants|
|Salary||£28000 – £35000|
|Closing||31 Aug 2012|