We provide business support and training locally, regionally and nationally and it is our people that make this happen successfully through their dedication and total commitment to the customer experience, maintaining the first point of contact for our customers is vital to the business.
We are looking to add to our Business Team, someone who has first rate interpersonal skills, a superb standard of written and spoken communication and a passion for customer service that is second to none.
Maintaining an exceptional telephone manner with strong keyboard skills to match as you will also be responsible for the administration and coordination of the department. This is a very varied role, so we are looking for someone who is flexible, hands on, confident and outgoing, with a ‘can do’ approach, a self motivated professional who handles clients in such a positive way that it inspires customer loyalty with our brands.
Responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for new clients, existing customers and external organisation representatives, diagnosing needs and promoting the products and services of the company.
- To be proactive with past clients to encourage new business
- To ensure information given is current and to signpost clients accordingly, maintaining regular contact with internal departments and external organisations on provision and feeding back to the Business Team
- To control and administer the recruitment and coordination of contracted and commercial training programmes
- To provide administrative support to Business Advisers, Trainers and their clients
- To access data and provide management information reporting
- Good level of administration experience
- Excellent communications skills with experience of inbound and outbound call management
- Very customer orientatedInterpersonal Skills & Natural Communicator
- Excellent IT skills, and ability to quickly adapt to bespoke company software
- Excellent organisational skills
- A team player
A CRB check will be required upon appointment as work with schools may be carried out.
firstname.lastname@example.org/For further details of the vacancy or an application form: Email: Tel: 0191 516 6022, Website: www.ne-bic.co.uk or write to Debra Robinson, HR Officer, North East BIC Ltd, Wearfield, Sunderland Enteprise Park East, Sunderland, SR5 2TA.
|Employer||The North East Business Innovation Center|
|Closing||19 Apr 2011|