North Tyneside Learning Trust wants to improve their business planning by increasing their Private sector representation on the Board of Trustees.
Does your Business wish to make a difference to the lives and life chances of young people in North Tyneside by:
- supporting the development of schools through the improvement of standards
- addressing the corporate social responsibility in a meaningful way
- promoting your business to local communities
- developing and attracting the brightest young people to your company
- influencing what pupils are taught to ensure they’re more employable
The Trust is a company limited by guarantee to support member schools inNorth Tynesideto work collaboratively to raise aspirations and achievements for all pupils. The Trust currently has 26 schools and 17 partner organisations as members. The Trust is also a Department of Education Academy school sponsor.
The Board of Trustees is seeking to increase their private sector business representation by one member. The board of Trustees consists of school representatives, the Local Authority, a Further/Higher Education representative and a private sector business.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role or to obtain an application form for this voluntary post please contact: Shona.email@example.com The closing date for applications is Wednesday 20th June.
|Employer||North Tyneside Business Forum|
|Job type||Temp / Interim|
|Closing||21 Jun 2012|