Orange Bus is a leading agency providing software development and associated digital services.
We are looking for developers to join our growing development team to work on digital projects for a range of national and international clients such as Philip Morris, Philips, Pearson and Sage. The successful candidates will be experienced and talented engineers who are excited to be part of a highly motivated group.
With a diverse project portfolio, we offer exciting development opportunities in a range of technologies, from new system launches to development on existing platforms. Applicants should be passionate about web technologies and writing of high quality, well tested, and maintainable code.
What you'll need:
- Outstanding demonstrable programming skills
What would be nice:
- Linux or Unix expertise
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices
- Practical knowledge of web frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Django, Spring, or Drupal, Adobe CQ
What we'll provide:
- A good salary, negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience
- A generous package including 25 days holiday and paid social events
- Exciting work for an ambitous company on a range of digital projects
- A great working environment in the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne
|Employer||Orange Bus Ltd|
|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary||£20000 – £28000|
|Closing||1 May 2013|