An excellent opportunity has arisen for a permanent post as a Customer Services Co-ordinator within a successful organisation. If you have excellent communication, self confidence and organisation skills, then this role could be a great opportunity for you.
Within this role you will be handling calls from customers to organise breakdown call outs, you will need to prioritise and multi task as various breakdowns may be called in at the same time. You will also schedule workload and liaise with clients for our planned maintenance visits for our field based engineers.
Develop and maintain relationships with clients and suppliers through regular proactive communications and contact. Ensure efficient quality management of customer administration including invoicing.
Key skills required:
- Previous Service Co-ordinator experience
- Answer calls and complete administration work efficiently
- Deal with day-to-day service issues in an efficient manner
- Good administration and co-ordination skills
- General IT literacy including MS Office and Excel
- Provide clients with various reports as required
- KPI reporting
- Experience of working under pressure
- Complaint handling
Applying for this position:
Contact: Vince Noble
|Employer||21 Degrees Ltd|
|Salary||£16000 – £16000|
|Closing||25 Sep 2012|