Defining your role at Ground Six
Are you a talented digital designer with a great sense of fun and a passion creating superior user experiences?
Ground Six, a tech investment company is looking for super-talented designers to join their team. The roles will require fantastic problem solving and design skills with an in-depth knowledge of UX design, HTML and CSS. You will have a passion for clean code and creating slick responsive user experiences across all platforms and devices.
You will be working on a range of in-house investment projects utilising the latest development techniques and help shape and take our products to market.
Photoshop, HTML, CSS, jQuery.
You should be fluent in Illustrator and whatever you use to create wireframes.
- be naturally entrepreneurial and creative
- live and breathe UX design
- have a passion for technology and the latest design techniques
- be a strong communicator and an all round good person
- have an amazing eye for detail, bordering on obsessive!
- 5+ years of experience in interaction design
- 5+ years of experience using industry standard design tools including Photoshop
- have a design portfolio showing strong creative skills
- have the ability to generate solid design ideas
- have a thorough understanding of good design process
- have the ability to iterate your design and thinking
|Employer||Ground Six Ltd.|
|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary||£18000 – £22000|
|Closing||24 Aug 2012|