We are looking for a talented, creative and ambitious marketer with the drive and determination to contribute fresh ideas to our business and to help us to improve the communications of our clients.
Elanders are a global communications company who are passionate about developing smarter print and digital communications on behalf of our well established client base. We have over 100 years of experience and have customers in over 30 different countries. Here in the UK, we offer both B2B and B2C services across print and digital platforms, with a firm focus on increasing a client’s marketing return on investment.
About the role
The Marketing Executive will work on strategies to deliver the Elanders offering clearly, effectively and on-target to identified industry sectors. Reporting and working closely with the Marketing Manager, the role will directly contribute towards the profitability of the business focussing equally on acquisition, retention and cross-promotional campaigns. The role will require you to lead on specific projects and contribute to multi-media direct marketing plans.
You will enjoy:
- Working hands on and getting stuck in
- Running campaigns, including where appropriate, liaising with internal teams, briefing agencies/suppliers, updating and reporting on progress with strong analytical skills
- Using direct marketing channels, including the management of email, SMS, PURLS and QR code campaigns on our cross marketing platform, to engage with existing and potential clients
- Assisting in the implementation and on-going maintenance of appropriate social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
- Enhancing the user experience on our websites (currently corporate and B2C brands) with appropriate campaigns. This will also involve working with external agencies to drive traffic to the sites, through CRO, SEO, link building and PPC.
- Writing creative and engaging copy in line with the brand personality which excites the reader and prompts interaction
- Championing the Elanders and related brands to ensure the corporate image and identity are consistently portrayed
- A team approach, providing general team and project management support
- Working with the marketing manager to ensure timely and integrated execution of offline and online activities
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure we deliver a best in class service to all clients and targets, supporting them with relevant marketing campaigns and collateral
- Working towards tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
You will be a highly motivated individual, hungry for a new and exciting opportunity. Bright, charismatic and ambitious, we are looking for an individual who can shine in the face of a challenge and relish a tough brief.
You should be tech savvy in the basics at least, with an excellent awareness of digital marketing channels. Practical experience of direct marketing, including direct mail and email, will serve you well in this role. If you have a passionate interest in direct and digital channels and an aptitude to grow your knowledge as new methods and trends develop, then this is the role for you.
We require a marketing professional who is equally comfortable with offline mediums and has an eye for both strong visual and the creation of captivating copy. You will have had experience in producing printed marketing collateral, from concept stage to completion, and will enjoy the attention to detail that this requires.
Strong communication skills, both internally and externally, should come naturally. You will be comfortable working both alone and within a team but always providing work to a high standard.
You will hold an appropriate degree or professional qualification, with proven marketing experience. You may have worked in a related industry – communications, marketing, digital or print industry backgrounds – but this is not essential.
Our company website is currently undergoing a full refresh but you can still find more information on the Elanders Group by visiting www.elanders.com
|Location||Newcastle Upon Tyne|
|Closing||4 May 2012|