LamasaTech Ltd is based in the North East of England. We are developing projects aimed at the multi-touch market, both specific contracts for individual installations and developing new products in-house aimed at various market sectors from hospitality to corporate to media advertising to learning. We have developed our own platform to allow rapid, high quality multi-touch development. If you were to join us now, you would be joining a small and dynamic team and working on projects which are at various stages. This is an excellent opportunity for a team player to be part of a growing company as well as develop cutting edge projects and have your ideas heard.
We are looking for a full time Flash/Flex Actionscript 3 Developer who wants to be part of the development of several multi-touch applications. As it is such a small team, ideally you would be competent at all stages of the lifecycle. That’s including the technical skills required to integrate the front end design with the backend C++ platform utilising your strong Actionscript development skills.
- Assist in the development and launch of a range of multi-touch/multi-user applications
- Provide insights and creative ideas to solve problems
- Code and test the front end of the applications
- Work alongside the team in order to develop the complete solution
- Provide requirements documents, functional specifications, testing plans and high level documentation.
- Strong knowledge of ActionScript 3 with Flash/Flex Flash
- Knowledge of formal structured programming – ideally MVC
- Understanding of User Experience Design and its importance within the development process
- At least 3 years proven commercial experience as a Flash developer
- Ability to effectively communicate with the team
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to problem solve or escalate at the appropriate time
- Minimal training, can hit the ground running with existing projects
- Work under own initiative, planning daily workload to match project deadlines
- Multimedia Graphic Design skills
- Ability to design user interfaces
- User Experience Design skills
- Knowledge of Flash design as well as development
- Experience (even in your own time) of writing games and or highly interactive real-time applications
This is a temporary contract with the aim of becoming permanent in the future. We are looking for candidates that can start 14th November to ensure handover and training period from existing Flash Developer.
|Job type||Temp / Interim|
|Salary||£22000 – £25000|
|Closing||7 Nov 2011|