EasiletEasisale are supporting an unprecedented opportunity to dine inside one of Newcastle’s finest, yet little-known, Listed buildings and discover its secret Victorian walled garden as part of the Newcastle EAT Festival in conjunction with The Cyrenians. The menu will be steered by Create’s Le Gavroche trained chef, Jo Stoddart.
To win the tickets you must guess the answer to the following question;
As part of the National Suit Amnesty Campaign in May, how many suits were donated to the Cyrenians Charity store, Thrift Boutique in Eldon Square?
To enter simply send your answer in an email with the subject line ‘Secret Garden Supper- Bdaily’ to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing time of 11am on Wednesday 18th July 2012.
The prize is for a meal for two (worth £50) on Thursday 19th July 2012 at 8pm. Competition entrants must be available at this time. Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. The deadline for the competition is 11am Wednesday 18th July 2012.
2. The winners will be informed on Wednesday 18th July 2012 at 12.30pm. EasiletEasisale’s decision is final.
3. Any entries deemed rude or offensive will be excluded from the competition.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted. All other entries will be void.
5. This competition is open to UK residents only.
6. This competition is not open to employees of or agencies connected to Easilet, Easisale, The Cyrenians, TCUK or Bdaily.
7. Should two or more winning entrants guess the same answer, they will be entered into a prize draw and chosen at random by EasiletEasisale.
8. Prizes must be taken as stated; no cash alternatives will be offered.
9. All winners will be given 24 hours to claim their prize. After this time, all rights to this prize shall be waivered and a new winner drawn.