Connect Yorkshire Summit
Come to hear from some of Yorkshire’s biggest and best business builders. Our speakers will share their positive stories, knowledge and business journeys with you, in what will be an insightful and motivational day and perfect for any business owner who is wanting to grow their business.
The Benefit to You
All the speakers and panel members will be talking about the ups and downs they have experienced while running their businesses and the lessons learnt on the way. And there will be a great opportunity to meet other business owners.
What you can expect on the day?
- 08:00 - 09:00 - Registration
- 09:00 - 09:05 - Nick Butler introducing
- 09:05 - 10:00 - Speaker - Barry Dodd OBE and CBE - GSM Group
- 10:00 - 11:00 - EIR Panel - Chris Henry - Founder of Intermarketing Communications, Jacqui Hall - Managing Director of CNG Ltd, Richard Doyle - Founder of Esteem Systems.
- 11:00 - 11:30 - Refreshment break
- 11:30 - 12:45 - Members Presentations- Chris Black - Managing Director of Sound Leisure, Rana Harvey - Managing Director of Monster Shop, Richard Paxman - Managing Director of Paxman Coolers and Gez Walsh - Managing Director of Innergy LPG Ltd
- 12:45 - 13:00 - Juliette Healey, Bank of England talk on Brexit
- 13:00 - 14:00 - Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:00 - Jenny Flintoff - Founder of Rock Solutions Training
- 15:00 - 16:00 - Speaker - John Graham, Founder and Ex CEO Go Outdoors
Following the same rules as membership of Connect Yorkshire, we do not allow accountants, solicitors, bankers, recruitment consultants or wealth managers to register to attend, apart from our Partners, as they pay for exclusivity
Book your tickets here.
|Date||8:00am on 14 Nov 2017 to 4:00pm on 14 Nov 2017|
|Venue||Cedar Court, Wakefield, WF4 3QZ|
|Cost||£50 + VAT for Connect Yorkshire members. £65 + VAT for Non Members.|