Scaleup North East - 'Should I Scale Or Should I Grow?'
What is it?
A hugely valuable session for fast growing companies to understand the benefits of “scaling up”. The expert led workshop explores the concept of scaleups, the common challenges and barriers to high growth and through key insights and case studies, helps business leaders to ascertain their own mindset, drive and ambition to become a scale-up business.
8.30am Registration: Breakfast and networking
9.00am Welcome: Introduction – Scaleup North East
9.15am Understand the difference between scaling and growing
10.00am Discussion: ‘How to scale a business?’ – Panel discussion with a Scaleup North East Partner and businesses that have been through the Scaleup North East programme with Jill Roe, Managing Director, Digitalab
10.45am Close: Review and next steps – Scaleup North East
Why Should I attend?
- To help understand the differences between scaling vs organic growth
- To recognise the difference a growth mindset can give your business
- To identify your businesses potential for high growth
- Access to leaders who have scaled businesses successfully
- Meet with like-minded and ambitious business owners
- Develop some key actions that will lead to measurable business growth
- Understand what the Scaleup NE Programme can do for your business
Secure Your Place!
This is a limited capacity event and tickets are free of charge but allocated on a first come first served basis.
PLEASE NOTE:- The places at this event are fully funded from ERDF and LGF sources and as such we are required to capture reporting data for our funders on the recipients attending to justify the support and this is reflected in the questions to complete as part of the registration process.
|Date||8:30am on 24 May 2019 to 10:45am on 24 May 2019|
|Venue||Northern Design Centre, Abbot's Hill, Baltic Business Quarters, Gateshead, NE8 3DF|