People Power: Put people at the heart of your business success
PEOPLE POWER is a new regional training and skills event dedicated to developing your most important asset.
This lively and interactive one day event brings together over 300 senior decision makers who are dedicated to creating and developing a workplace where people thrive and business succeeds.
Addressing a range of workforce development issues such as health & well-being, leadership & management, marketing & communications, apprenticeships and use of technology, the day will be jam packed full of challenging and thought-provoking keynote sessions, seminars, practical workshops, live demonstrations, 1-2-1 advice and coaching sessions.
Whether you pop in for an hour or stay all day, you will leave inspired and with the right connections to enable you to futureproof your workforce and position your business to succeed.
5 key themes run throughout the event to help you plan your day:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Leadership & Management
- Sales, Coms & Marketing
- Apprenticeships & Workforce Development
- Digitalisation & Technology
Attend on the 12th of June to:
- Have access to 25+ seminars for you and your staff
- Discuss your training needs with a range of training providers and advisors
- Be inspired by keynote speakers who will share their stories of success and the trials and tribulations along the way.
- Leave the event with tools and techniques that you can implement in your business to really make a difference to the wellbeing and productivity of your staff.
- Understand how to improve the skills within your business and plug skills gaps
- Discover the funding opportunities and employer benefits of apprenticeships
- Learn how to create a culture of learning in your business
- Promote your business by networking with 100’s of other decision-makers across the region
Who should attend People Power?
People Power is open to all employers of all sizes, including businesses, government bodies and public sector organisations, social enterprise, voluntary and community organisations.
Who is People Power for?
People Power is a new event for the North East, specifically designed for all those who want to recruit, engage, grow and develop their talent, maximise their potential and achieve business success.
Tickets are available at a cost of £65+VAT per person.
Please note that there is a discounted rate of £35 for third sector, public sector and students.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/P_Pevents #: #peoplepower2019
|Date||9:00am on 12 Jun 2019 to 3:00pm on 12 Jun 2019|
|Venue||Northumbria University, Business & Law Building, City Campus East 1, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 1UY|
|Cost||£65+VAT per person (discounted rates of £35 for third sector, public sector and students.)|