The North East Strategic Economic Plan 2019 update
First published in 2014, the Strategic Economic Plan (SEP) sets out the long-term vision for a stronger North East economy. The newly updated SEP reflects what’s been achieved to date and how the region is continuing to respond to an ever-changing economic climate.
Join the LEP and colleagues from across the business community to learn more about the region’s areas of opportunity and how the North East LEP is addressing each one through its five programmes of delivery.
Speakers at the event will include:
- Andrew Hodgson, Chair of the North East Local Enterprise Partnership
- Heidi Mottram, Chief Executive of Northumbrian Water and Vice Chair of the North East Local Enterprise Partnership
- Emily Cox, Director of Public Affairs, Virgin Money
Why should you attend?
- Be the first to read the updated Strategic Economic Plan
- Hear from industry leaders about how the SEP is strengthening the regional economy
- Find out how you can be an advocate for the SEP within your sector/organisation
- Understand the role of the SEP in setting the strategic direction for the North East economy
- Network with colleagues and businesses from across the North East LEP region
Where is the event?
Centre for Life - Life Meetings and Events. For details on how to get to Centre for Life, please click here.
|Date||8:30am on 14 Feb 2019 to 11:00am on 14 Feb 2019|
|Venue||Centre for Life - Life Meetings and Events, Bio Science Centre, Times Square, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4EP|