XRTGO 2019: Immersive Tech Conference and Expo
Secret Sauce is delighted to be producing their fifth conference with a focus on the future of immersive technology at the iconic The Baltic Art Gallery, Gateshead, UK.
Tickets are available NOW at www.xrtgo.com.
This B2B event will include inspirational talks from industry experts as well as an expo where you can demo all the latest cutting edge tech and hardware followed by a drinks party in the evening giving you the opportunity to forge those all important business relationships.
- David Weir-McCall | Senior Designer, CallisonRTKL: “How immersive technology is changing architecture and benefiting clients”
- Oliver Kibblewhite | Head of Special Projects, Rewind: “HBO Silicon Valley”
- Jed Ashforth | Co-Founder, Realised Realities: Our Host with the most! “The Jeddy Awards” a fun look at what has been going on in immersive tech over the last 12 months
- Sarah Ticho | Founder at Hatsumi VR
- Kamila Irvine | Northumbria University:“Do we need to use VR to investigate body image?”
- Ben Widdowson | Sales and Marketing Director, Lightwork Design (Siemens): “How automotive designers are blending digital, physical and virtual workflows to design tomorrow’s vehicles”
- Tom Beardsmore | CEO, Coatsink: “What’s next for VR?”
- Felix Holst | Hackrod, Game to Garage: “How California Hot Rod culture is driving transport design for industry 4.0”
|Date||9:00am on 04 Apr 2019 to 10:00pm on 04 Apr 2019|
|Venue||Baltic Art Gallery, S Shore Rd, Gateshead, NE8 3BA|
|Cost||£150.44 – £258.24|