PEOPLE POWER - The 2021 Hybrid Conference
PEOPLE POWER is an event series dedicated to people: to skills, training, HR, employment and workplace productivity
The 2021 Hybrid Conference
The 2021 conference is designed to help you focus on The People Agenda – to provide you and your team with the knowledge and skills that you need to ensure your workforce thrives, to improve performance, increase productivity and to help you compete effectively in the new world.
We aim to bring people back together once again in a live environment whilst also offering the option to join the conference virtually. We have worked hard to ensure the live conference programme and venue layout will enable social distancing and robust health & safety measures are in place.
The conference will be the first chance for you to re-connect with other business leaders and managers
Reflecting the changing nature of workplaces, the conference has 4 key themes:
Talent: Upskilling, Reskilling, Recruitment, Retention, Training, Apprenticeships, Funding
Behaviour: Leadership, Resilience, Productivity, Purpose, Emotional Intelligence, High Performing Teams, Relationships, Work Life Balance, Communication, Change Management
Culture: Employee Experience, Engagement, Integrating HR Strategy, Flexible & Remote Working, Inclusion & Respect, Working Environment
Innovation: Innovation, Diversification, New Market Penetration, Digital Skills, Digitalisation, HR Tech
Who will be there?
People Power is designed to benefit anyone who is responsible for managing people - business leaders, managers and HR professionals from across all industries.
Join 300+ other managers and business leaders to learn new skills, to discuss the challenges you have faced and to share fresh thinking and best practice.
- Practical advice from our expert speakers will you improve performance and productivity in your organisation.
- Inspirational key notes will leave you feeling motivated to put advice into practice.
- The first chance to re-connect with other businesses leaders & managers – network learn and share best practice with peers.
- Hybrid event – choose to attend in person or as a virtual delegate.
- Covid secure venue – limited tickets on sale and one-way-system in place to ensure social distancing.
- Catch up on anything you missed with access to recorded sessions.
|Date||8:30am on 16 Nov 2021 to 4:30pm on 16 Nov 2021|
|Venue||Hilton Newcastle Gateshead & Online|
|Cost||Full access conference ticket: £75+VAT / Virtual conference ticket: £35+VAT|