Ruth Mitchell

Member Article

Are You An Online Shopper?

2005 saw UK consumers spend more money online than ever before, especially in the run-up to Christmas. According to the latest statistics, half of the UK’s population now uses the web to shop, as well as or instead of on the high street - and the figures look set to increase. In light of this, last week’s Friday Poll asked about your attitude to internet shopping: do you regularly buy goods online or do you still prefer the hustle and bustle of the high street?71% of those who voted in the poll buy online at least once every couple of months, if not more, while the remaining 29% said that they have bought online in the past but they don’t make purchases very often.Reinforcing the trend noted above, everybody who voted in the poll had given internet shopping a whirl, with nobody saying that they are opposed to the idea.

This was posted in Bdaily's Members' News section by Ruth Mitchell .

Explore these topics

Enjoy the read? Get Bdaily delivered.

Sign up to receive our popular morning National email for free.

* Occasional offers & updates from selected Bdaily partners

Our Partners

Top Ten Most Read