Rugby World Cup competition: Win a game of Four Ball at Close House and a Spa Retreat Package at City Retreat
Marketing company MBL Solutions have launched their campaign for the Rugby World Cup. Using their tailor made micro site (www.rwcup.co.uk) you can enter rugby related competitions and be in the running to win great prizes. Partnering with the likes of Newcastle Falcons, Jules B, Seaham Hall and City Retreat, the campaign is designed to bring the excitement of the tournament to the North East.
This week you can win a game of Four Ball on the ?exclusive Filly course at Close House ?& an invigorating 3 hour Spa ?Retreat Package at City Retreat.
To enter, visit the micro site and answer the following question:
How many points in total, will be scored in? the England v Georgia match on? Friday 16th September?
Terms & Conditions
1. This prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary for entry. Only one entry per competition per person.
3. There will be no cash or credit alternatives offered.
4. The closing time and dates are as follows:
England v Georgia guess the total points - closes at 12:00pm on Friday 16th September.
Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
5. The winner will be the person with either the correct or closest guess from all eligible entries received. If more than one person has a correct guess or equal closest guess, those entries will be drawn from a hat and one winner selected. Therefore, PLEASE NOTE guessing the correct number of total points scored in a competition does not guarantee that you have won a prize, as other entrants may also have guessed correctly.
6. The prize winner will be notified by the e-mail address provided only. If the winner cannot be contacted by email 7 days after the end of the competition, then MBL Solutions reserve the right to select a new winner. MBL Solutions will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to claim the specified prize.
8. MBL Solutions reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of
similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
9. Entries that are incomplete or incorrect will be deemed invalid. MBL Solutions accepts no responsibility for the prize or entries lost, damaged or delayed in transmission.
10. The data supplied in entering these competitions will only be used by MBL Solutions and the competition partners.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. This prize promotion is governed by English Law.
The Promoter: MBL Solutions, 37 Apex Business Village, Newcastle NE23 7BF.
This was posted in Bdaily's Members' News section by Stuart .
Enjoy the read? Get Bdaily delivered.
Sign up to receive our popular morning National email for free.