Nigel Wright NorthEast Accountancy Awards- Awards Judges Announced!
A prestigious line up of judges from the finance and business sector is announced for the sixth Nigel Wright North East Accountancy Awards.
Judges for the 2012 awards include:
- John Cuthbert, Chair, Northern Business Forum, and winner of Outstanding Achievement 2011
- Iain Wright MP, Member of Parliament
- Andrew Davison, Partner, Muckle LLP
- Alastair Thomson, Dean, Teesside University Business School
- Alastair Waite, M&A Director, Onyx Group
- Neil Warwick, Partner, EU & Competition Team, Dickinson Dees LLP
- Paul Kaiser, Partner, UNW
- Danny Tobin, Group Finance Director, Wellstream
- Dinah Bennett, Director, International Centre for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise
- John Josephs, Chairman, Mincoffs LLP, Solicitors, and Fighters Only Ltd, Publishers
- David Corner, Director, National Audit Office
To view a full list of the 2012 Accountancy Awards judges, please visit www.accountancyawards.co.uk
Deadline to Nominate – Friday 13th April 2012
Organisers of the Awards are calling for nominations from individuals, teams, branches and companies to celebrate their achievements over the last year. These are the only awards in the Region to have the full support of all of the recognised accountancy bodies, AAT, ACCA, CIMA, CIOT, CIPFA and ICAEW – valuable recognition of the scale and credibility of the event.
The awards evening will take place at the Newcastle Marriott Gosforth Park on Thursday 31st May 2012 and will be a memorable opportunity to celebrate in the company of colleagues and peers. The 2011 winners include P&G, PriceWaterHouseCoopers, KPMG, National Audit Office and TSG.
For 2012 there are 12 categories, as below, and the awards are free to enter.
Nominations should be submitted on-line before the deadline of Friday 13th April 2012.
- Finance Director of the Year
- Accountant of the Year
- New Accountant of the Year
- Tax Advisor of the Year
- Accounting Technician of the Year
- Branch of the Year
- Independent Firm of the Year
- Accounting and Finance Employer of the Year
- Corporate Finance Deal of the Year
- Business Finance Team of the Year
- Public Sector Finance Team of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement
Further information on the Awards criteria can be found online: www.accountancyawards.co.uk. Table bookings can also be made via the website.
50% of categories are already sponsored for this year’s awards. If you are interested in discussing sponsorship, please get in touch now so as not to miss out. Contact the event office on 0191 241 4523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This was posted in Bdaily's Members' News section by North East Accountancy Awards .
Enjoy the read? Get Bdaily delivered.
Sign up to receive our popular North East morning email for free.