Win lunch for four at Sabatini
With summer now (apparently) here people across the region are downing tools and jetting off to (hopefully) warmer and sunnier climes.
But, if commitments or cash have stopped you heading abroad this year, there’s a delicious and affordable way for you to enjoy a taste of the Mediterranean much closer to home.
Sabatini at Newcastle Quayside has been serving up authentic Italian and Sardinian cuisine for the past 18 years, wowing new and repeat customers alike with its stylish setting and array of mouth-watering dishes, carefully prepared using the finest locally sourced and seasonal produce.
The family-run restaurant’s lunch offering, currently served daily from midday, is particularly good value and ideal for a business meeting, shopping break or leisurely get-together with family and friends. It includes a choice of starters, mains and desserts, priced at £10.95 for two courses or £13.95 for three.
We’ve teamed up with Sabatini to offer one lucky reader lunch for up to four people, including three-courses each. To be in with a chance of winning simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and include a subject line of ’Sabatini’ before the competition closes on Monday 16th July at 4pm.
For more information or to book visit www.sabatinis.co.uk or call 0191 2614415/2616830.
Terms and conditions
- Prize includes lunch for four people at Prima, with all diners eating together and ordering from the set lunch menu
- Drinks are not included and will be charged at the standard rate.
- Prize must be taken before September 30th 2012 and all dates are subject to availability.
- The closing date for entries is Monday 16th July 2012 at 4pm.
- The draw will be made by the Bdaily team proceeding the closing date.
- The winner will be informed by email and details displayed on the Bdaily website.
This was posted in Bdaily's Members' News section by Bdaily offers .
Enjoy the read? Get Bdaily delivered.
Sign up to receive our popular North East morning email for free.