Manchester marketers land eight wins after new digital offering goes live
Manchester communications agency The Foundry has picked up eight new business wins, including a research brief from Guys and St. Thomas’ Hospital in London, as a direct result of its new positioning and investment.
After doubling its digital marketing resource with new talent and services earlier in the year, The Foundry’s enhanced offering has led to new briefs from a variety of sectors.
Kevin Murphy, managing director at The Foundry commented: “The digital investment was part of an aggressive growth strategy for The Foundry that has really delivered. We’re delighted with these eight significant and varied business wins, which add to our growing client base, now covering drinks, consultancy, technology, finance and healthcare.”
The new projects are:
- Guys and St. Thomas’ Hospital - providing specialist digital and face-to-face qualitative research to support the development of the hospital’s online visibility, as part of the expansion of the Maternity and Fertility Unit’s private health care services.
- The Federation of Small Businesses - the UK’s leading business organisation. The Foundry will be assisting the internal marketing team with the creation of a fully integrated digital marketing strategy, including SEO, social media research, development of a content marketing strategy and a unique marketing video.
- Synygy - worldwide consulting, technology and outsourcing service provider. The Foundry will be supporting the launch of its newly segmented corporation, which has been split into two core brands - Synygy and Optymyze. The scope of work includes implementing SEO and PPC campaigns across the UK and US, developing a content marketing strategy and carrying out a full digital audit.
- 365 Business Finance - specialist providers of business finance to the SME sector. The brief is to implement SEO and social media into 365 Business Finance’s new website.
- Treat Me - online experience days and gifting company. The Foundry will carry out Treat Me’s PPC activity, focusing on key products including spa days, driving experiences and days out.
- Mat Creations - floor mat producer. The scope of work includes implementing Mat Creations PPC activity and SEO.
- Salts - manufacturer and distributor of ostomy products. The Foundry will carry out a review of Salts social media and research as part of its broader digital strategy.
- Stobarts Barristers. As well as creating Stobart Barristers’ marketing strategy and advertising, The Foundry has taken over the company’s media buying.
The Foundry, which was launched in 1998, offers a range of services including advertising and design, web development, search and social media services, digital marketing, plus research and planning.
This was posted in Bdaily's Members' News section by Graham Vincent .