The All New Apple iPhone 8: Get The Major Insights Here
Apple is all set to climb the success ladder once again with iPhone 8 release. The giant amazes the users every time it releases a new iPhone. With the upcoming launch of iPhone 8, a series of rumors are surfacing about the release date, the functionalities, and other important features. The rumors have it, that the new iPhone will fall short of the current demand.
Apple has however declined any such rumors that iPhone production will see a massive growth in the fourth quarter of 2017. One of the company’s representatives mentioned that Apple will probably get into the contract for manufacturing 53 million iPhones in total by the end of Company’s September-ending Q4 fiscal year. There will also be 5 to 6 million iPhone X produced through contracts.
The remaining Apple X iPhones will feature a mix of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7s functions. These phones will have a traditional LCD screen, unlike the OLED displays that have been rumored for iPhone 8.
- 5.8in 2.5D OLED edge-to
- New design with an ’all-glass
- Wireless charging support
- Apple A11 chip
- Rear-facing Touch ID sensor
- iOS 11 with improved Siri, P2P payments
- Face-scanning technology
- Vertical dual cameras on rear
- Support for LTE speeds up to 450Mbps
iPhone 8 Specifications
- Quick access to notification when screen if off
- The function of the lower battery varies between different apps
- AMOLED capacitive Touchscreen
- iOS 11 operating system
- Non-removable li-Ion battery
- Fingerprint sensor