Corporate Governance 2019: The Future of Shareholder Engagement in Europe
Is your company prepared for the rise in American-style activism? Business leaders everywhere are working proactively to meet the challenges presented by changing corporate governance issues, including the increasing number of shareholder activists’ campaigns. U.S.-based funds are focusing more on European targets, while some are setting up specific funds for their European campaigns.
Join The Deal, the leading U.S. news source of mergers, acquisitions and all other changes in corporate control, for an exclusive conference which will examine the state of activism in Europe and provide vital guidance on the growing impact of American-style insurgents.
- Anne-Sophie d’Andlau, Partner, Deputy CEO, CIAM
- Bruce Duguid, Head of Stewardship, Hermes Investment Management
- Ertan Enginalev, Founder & Managing Partner, WSD Capital Management
- Richard Bernstein, Fund Manager, Crystal Amber Asset Management
- Philip Vernardis, Assistant Vice President, Asset Stewardship, State Street Global Advisors
- Debbie Ryan, Chief Executive, Impact Investment Network
- Arthur Crozier, Chairman, Innisfree M&A Incorporated
- Patrick McHugh, Co-Founder and Senior Managing Director, Okapi Partners
- American Activism: Is Your Company Prepared?
- An Emerging Trend: Activists Attempting to Block M&A Deals
- Are Passive Investors Really All That Passive?
- Is Your Board Ready for the Rise in ESG and Responsible Investing Strategies?
Secure your Place
Complimentary tickets are available for senior corporate executives and private equity/hedge fund investors. For all others, General Registration costs £475 + VAT. To receive a 20% discount, enter promotion code BDAILY at checkout.
Strict rules apply for complimentary registration.
|Date||9:00am on 28 Feb 2019 to 3:30pm on 28 Feb 2019|
|Venue||De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-65 Great Queen St, London|
|Cost||Free/£475 + VAT– 20% discount for Bdaily readers, enter code BDAILY at checkout|