Energy Industry Insights: Key Technologies And Strategies For Energy Optimisation, Energy Resilience And Maximising Renewables
The energy industry moves quickly and can often be complex, with new and innovative technologies becoming available at a dizzying pace, so it can often be difficult to keep up and know which technologies are worth investing in. Powerstar is hosting a free to attend energy seminar in London on 13 March 2019 which aims to provide insight into the energy industry, including projections for the future, as well as the key applications of smart energy technologies, which provide steadfast solutions to a multitude of energy-related difficulties of all scales and severity.
In this free energy seminar, Powerstar invites businesses to join its industry experts in London to take stock of recent movements within the energy industry, the energy problems commonly faced by UK businesses today, and the technologies and solutions available to combat them. During the seminar, guests will be informed of the current restrictions and limitations on the UK electricity supply network and the ever-increasing demand it faces as we approach Industry 4.0 and continue to invest more heavily into the Internet of Things (IoT). In addition to the current and future energy landscapes, both as a solution to the rapidly growing demand and to maximise investment into renewable generators and the increasing pressures to reduce carbon emissions at both an international and corporate level, businesses are burdened with finding ways to significantly reduce carbon emissions and use energy more effectively to assist the efforts to decarbonise. Powerstar’s industry experts will also provide guests with insight into complementary smart energy technologies that can be combined to provide a comprehensive business-wide energy strategy, and how continual improvements can be identified through the latest remote monitoring and management solutions. To register for this free-of-charge seminar and join Powerstar in discussing the ins and outs of the energy industry, simply register on Powerstar’s online booking page by clicking here.
Why It Can’t Be Missed
- Discover the importance of decarbonising on both a global and corporate scale, and how this can be achieved
- Explore the limitations of the current electricity network and how smart energy technologies can help
- Discuss the role of smart energy technologies in optimising energy, maximising renewable generation and providing site-wide energy resilience
- Learn what is driving the increasing requirement for, and investment into, smart energy technologies such as energy storage
- Discover how businesses can increase supply resilience, reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions, and achieve energy cost savings
- Explore real life applications and actual savings obtained by Powerstar’s technology, including energy storage solution, VIRTUE, when used to provide energy resilience and maximise renewable generation
- Breakfast pastries and refreshments will be provided for all guests, and lively discussion and Q&A with Powerstar’s team of experts is encouraged
|Date||9:00am on 13 Mar 2019 to 11:30am on 13 Mar 2019|
|Venue||Wellcome Collection, 183 Euston Road, Kings Cross, London, NW1 2BE|