Ready Steady Grow Liverpool
Ready Steady Grow! 2019 is the best opportunity for entrepreneurs, investors and business advisers to meet and share knowledge on all the exciting funding options and growth financing for start ups and SMEs.
The event takes place on 24th September at Barclays Eagle Lab Liverpool.
Expect practical seminars, Q&As, panel discussions and networking, plus a review of a wide range of funding options, including the government-backed Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS).
We will also explore:
- Funding challenges facing small businesses
- How to make yourself ‘investor ready’
- How funding options such as the Enterprise Investment Scheme, Venture Debt, R&D tax credits and government funding can support you
- How investors and advisors can gain access to exciting new companies with strong growth potential
There’ll also be the opportunity to hear expert opinion from SME industry gurus, including:
- Hemant Bedarkar, Seedrs
- Jessica Jackson, Growth Company Angels
- Ian Tracey, Head of A2FF, The Knowledge Transfer Network
Tickets are just £15 each, and places are limited - book today to secure yours.
|Date||6:00pm on 24 Sep 2019 to 8:30pm on 24 Sep 2019|
|Venue||Barclays Eagle Lab Liverpool, 17 Mann Island, L3 1BP|