5 Surprising Flexible Working Trends From Regus
Regus, the world’s largest provider of flexible office space solutions today announced 5 surprising and mind-blowing new statistics relating to flexible working trends.
1. 80% of company managers predict a surge in employees going part-time.
2. 64% of office workers are more motivated and energized if they work part-time.
3. 72% of global businesses have reported an increase in productivity as a direct result of flexible working practises.
4. 81% of companies now offer their staff alternatives to full-time or fixed office working.
5. 68% of firms reported that flexible working leads to an increase in revenue.
These surprising statistics point toward the notion that ‘flexibility drives productivity’. This is certainly something for both employees and employers to consider.