Introducing #25Bytes, Snippets about People, Potential and the North of England!
At Investors in People North of England, we are passionate about our region and its people – and so we are proud to introduce #25Bytes, showcasing some of the most interesting snippets about people, potential and the North!
Did you know…
- The North West is one of the happiest working regions with 64% of workers happy in their jobs – with 60% in Yorkshire and 56% in the North East
- Across the North of England, between 67-68% of workplaces train their employees
- £29bn is the annual cost of sickness absence for UK organisations with an average 9.1 days taken per employee per year
- A ‘typical’ organisation could generate an additional £94 per employee in gross profits per annum if they started work with Investors in People
- The average apprenticeship completer increases productivity by £214 p/w with engineering and manufacturing sectors seeing the greatest gains of £414 p/w
Want to find out more? Click here to visit the #25Bytes page and download your pdf for more snippets to share back at your workplace. You can also keep up with all the bytes on twitter by following @IIPNorth or with hashtag #25Bytes.
And watch this space for more bytes about people and a place near you!
This was posted in Bdaily's Members' News section by idg .