Brits Turn to webuyanycar.com to Pay Off Finance Deals
Savvy Brits are increasingly using online car buyer webuyanycar.com to pay off their vehicle finance deals.
The numbers of drivers saying they want WBAC to pay off their outstanding finance has jumped in the past year as consumers attempt to balance the books in austerity Britain.
When surveyed, nearly 10 per cent of webuyanycar.com customers asked the online car buying firm to buy their car and help them settle the finance at the same time.
When asked why, customers say the service fits a number of requirements:
- Freedom. Some customers simply leave their car and their repayments behind
- Privacy. When going on to buy a new car, many customers prefer to keep their financial details private and confidential from a car dealer
- Simplicity. Private car sellers can find it hard to sell a car privately with finance registered against a car
- Bargaining power. Cash customers can often get a better deal on their next car – even if it also requires some financing – when negotiating the price on their next car
- Ease. Webuyanycar.com lifts the complex burden of finding the right people to call regarding current finance deals.
Each week, webuyanycar.com pays millions of pounds to finance companies to settle customer finance agreements for their customers - with any cash left over given straight to the customer.
Rich Evans, Head of Technical Services for webuyanycar.com said: “Provided we know the settlement amount on a car or van, a customer can drive to one of nearly 200 branches and we’ll help them settle the full amount and give them any cash left over.”
This was posted in Bdaily's Members' News section by Cartridge Save .