5 Reasons To Crowdsource Your Graphic Design Job
There is no doubt that business owners have many advantages of hiring a design firm for enhancing a company’s brand identity. When expert designers work on a logo etc design project, you are bound to get desired results in the form of increased customer traffic. After all, the designers take into account many aspects such as color palette, typefaces, symbols, images etc.
However, not all startups and small companies can afford to hire expensive graphic designers ,logo designer. Moreover, the cost increases further considering that companies need design works done regularly for marketing campaigns. Also, small companies have small office area, which is another hurdle in hiring many designers.
This brings us to the crucial importance of crowdsourcing. Many crowdsourcing platforms are now available on the web. These sites are unique in that you can outsource your design work to an online community of designers rather than depending on an individual or traditional employee.
The sites like Designhill are proving to be extremely useful especially to the firms running on low budget. But even medium to large firms have crowdsourced work to get many unique design ideas.
Here we give you 5 reasons for considering crowdsourcing sites if you are a cash-strapped small company or startup.
1. Lower cost. Since you have only a small amount of money to spend on graphic design projects, crowdsourcing gives relief. Your cost of creating a customized logo design will be less than half of what an individual designer usually charges. You also do not have to spend on monthly salaries for hiring designers permanently.
2. Eliminate overhead. Small companies are generally not in a position to spend heavily on salaries, payroll taxes and benefits to a team of on-staff designers. Many crowdsourcing services are known for providing highly useful array of services, which eliminate overhead costs of companies. You pay the designers when you need a design job done.
3. Many design options. Crowdsourcing is also a great way to access thousands of designers. This often results in small businesses getting access to many design ideas delivered by professionals from a wide range of cultures and experiences. This means that you have dozens of design options from which to choose when looking for a suitable logo etc to represent your business.
4. Optimize creativity. An advantage of crowdfunding is that the designers usually do not compromise on quality. Many designers give their best since they want to build a creditable design portfolio. Others look for winning design contest prizes as a source of income. This helps in maintaining a high quality of designs. You can choose from many design ideas, which is preferable over depending on one individual designers and limited design ideas. .
5. Generate publicity. Many crowdsourcing platforms allow you to run surveys about your designs and contests on social media. This means that you can create awareness about your contest and firm by inviting people to vote on designs. You get valuable feedback while creating a buzz for your design project and business.
These are compelling reasons for a small firm to outsource its design work. With these benefits in mind, a startup or small companies can expect professionally created designs at low prices.