5 Best SEO Tools To Boost Your Search Engine Rankings
Being a startup business, you might have aimed at getting your website listed on the first page of the search engines. There is nothing new or complex in it. Every company wants itself to be found online that too in the top search engine results. But, achieving this is not an easy task. It requires a lot of time and effort to get desired results in search engine rankings. Always follow a principle that says whatever you will build that will come to you in return. Thus, make sure that you use effective search engine optimization techniques otherwise your online presence will be of no use.
The upcoming SEO companies are advised to effectively use webmaster tools in order to achieve desired rankings in search engine result pages. The search engine experts of the best SEO companies have listed top five tools that’ll help you to boost your search engine rankings:
- Google trends: Google trends is the most popular go-to-keyword tool where you can assess the way search queries have changed over time. People assess Google trends to make a comparison between your brand’s keyword and other words or phrases to ascertain which one is the best. You can also judge on the regional levels which searches are working best and which not. Also, which post is generating more traffic to your website.
- BROWSEO: This tool enables you to ascertain how your website is seen by Google and other search engines. It also allows you to view a web page without any distractions caused by styles such as fancy fonts, headers or images etc. It highlights the important parts of the page that are useful and relevant for search engine optimization. All you have to do is, go to ‘BROWSEO’ website and enter the URL of the page you have to visit. No other downloads are necessary then.
- Screaming Frog: This tool allows you to have a track of the downsides of your website for no additional costs. Turn on screaming frog and allow it to crawl on the website or the web page you are doing SEO for, in order to find out the roadblocks and any other such obstacles that are hindering search engine optimization of any website. Screaming Frog provides a report of the problem areas like broken links, missing data, oversized or low-quality images etc. With this report, it informs you that the website needs some changes to be made to get better search engine rankings.
- GTmetrix: GTmetrix is a free SEO tool that enables you to check the loading time of the website. Speed really matters when it comes to a better SEO and good search engine rankings for any website. To get high rankings in search engines make sure that the website loads quickly and to ensure double check the speed using GTmetrix tool. This tool also provides you with a list of ways that helps you to improve the loading speed of your website.
- Rank Checker: Rank checker is an SEO tool that helps you to know where your website lands in search engine results. This tool tells you the position where your website stands in search pages and also provides you with a list to improve your search engine rankings. By installing this tool you can access anytime and anywhere and keep a track where your website stands.
Refrence link : https://www.10seos.com/blog/list-of-best-low-cost-seo-softwares-and-tools-available-on-web